Could she be any cuter???? I just got caught up with your last few blogs-so glad her procedure went well! You are always in our thougts and prayers, Sheila and family
That picture of Maddie is absolutely adorable!!! You could win many prizes with that one:):) She just looks so sweet, innocent, wholesome, and healthy. You are such a wonderful momma and Maddie is such a blessing for a daughter. Words cannot describe that picture. It says it all. Hope all of your family is doing fine. Hugs to everyone.
9 comments:
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Beautiful! I see God's work all over that precious girl!
Amazing. She is too precious. What a gift.
Love you all,
Kerri and Mary Clare
She does leave you speechless doesn't she? What a doll:) Love, Krista
Could she be any cuter???? I just got caught up with your last few blogs-so glad her procedure went well! You are always in our thougts and prayers, Sheila and family
Too cute for words!! I love her little piggies!
ADORABLE!!
Those precious, big blue eyes!
Those piggies!
Katie,
That picture of Maddie is absolutely adorable!!! You could win many prizes with that one:):) She just looks so sweet, innocent, wholesome, and healthy. You are such a wonderful momma and Maddie is such a blessing for a daughter. Words cannot describe that picture. It says it all. Hope all of your family is doing fine. Hugs to everyone.
Mary
hey it`s kj! good pic
Post a Comment