As the mother of three daughters, that looks right to me! Don't forget to leave markers out so she can color all over the baby doll's head and face, but only the american girl bitty baby, never the $5.00 baby doll from Walmart.
Maddie is just too precious. I think that she will need to teach Kylie how to play with dolls. The pigs are the best. The stroller is just too cute for her dolly. I can't wait to hear how much money you made at the yard sale.
Take care and have a fun day tomorrow for Memorial Day, maybe relax a bit!
Hi Katie! This post made me want to have a girl (although I know you can't go wrong with either!!) But today we found out, we are having a girl!! Princess crowns, pig tails, PINK onesies, mother daughter walks and talks... I am so thankful. love, m
I could just eat her up with a chocolate covered spoon! Those little piggies with matching bows and her adorable thighs are just eye candy! What an adorable baby girl...who cares how she treats the doll!
Aggressive are we?? So cute, I can't stand it! I can't wait until we can put little piggies in Lindsay's hair. Soon I'm thinking. Her hair is growing like crazy! Love you~ Suzie
17 comments:
I think Maddie is trying to tell you something?! Baby number 4! She amazes me with her walking and playing. Seriously AMAZING!!!
Maddie, you're adorable.
Too too cute!!! Oh, and I love the picture of here on the sidebar!
She is so adorable and getting so big. It is amazing how well she is doing! I love the picture of her poking the dolly eyes. So funny!
I see nothing wrong with her mothering process. She a natural:)
Those bows are fabulous!
Wish I could see Little Miss Marvelous! Are you sure she isn't just preforming a physical exam in picture three?! I agree with Andrea, time for #4.
So cute!
She is SO CUTE!! She looks like a little doll herself!You are capturing some fun times Katie! I love it.
As the mother of three daughters, that looks right to me! Don't forget to leave markers out so she can color all over the baby doll's head and face, but only the american girl bitty baby, never the $5.00 baby doll from Walmart.
Oh my gosh. I am in LOVE!
Maddie is just too precious. I think that she will need to teach Kylie how to play with dolls. The pigs are the best. The stroller is just too cute for her dolly. I can't wait to hear how much money you made at the yard sale.
Take care and have a fun day tomorrow for Memorial Day, maybe relax a bit!
Way too cute! I love it! She is just a doll and getting so big. The bows are precious!
Precious! Her and Emerson taught the same techniques it looks like. I love her new picture in her adorable tutu!!!
Hi Katie! This post made me want to have a girl (although I know you can't go wrong with either!!) But today we found out, we are having a girl!! Princess crowns, pig tails, PINK onesies, mother daughter walks and talks... I am so thankful. love, m
I could just eat her up with a chocolate covered spoon! Those little piggies with matching bows and her adorable thighs are just eye candy! What an adorable baby girl...who cares how she treats the doll!
Love to you~ Rebecca
Thinking of you guys!! Can't wait to be able to see you again!
Aggressive are we?? So cute, I can't stand it! I can't wait until we can put little piggies in Lindsay's hair. Soon I'm thinking. Her hair is growing like crazy! Love you~
Suzie
Post a Comment