Thursday, April 22, 2010

bubble queen

Maddie LOVES bubbles. She could spend hours playing with a small container of them...and with all of this practice, she's mastered blowing them herself. She doesn't mind the taste either :) It's pretty cute and cheap entertainment. I love this age and what they find delight in. So simple and sweet.



Posted by Picasa
Here's a video of her bubble skills at Grandma and Pa's on Easter.

7 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

WAY TO GO MADDIE!!! We've been working on this with Owen lately. I'm pretty sure that he would've dumped the entire bottle on his head in the time of that 43second video! :) Boys and Girls are SO different.

Maddie is getting so big!! She looks really great!

The Hitchcock Family said...

She is just too cute!!! I love her little smile!

Miller Family said...

Too cute! I remember when the boys became fascinated with bubbles. You are right. It is a cheap form of entertainment. Emerson is enjoying bubbles too. Love this age!

The Hands said...

Maddie looks like such a little princess with her hair always done up and sitting there so cool, calm and collected. Wish the two girls could play together. Maybe she'd teach mine some manners. ;-)

michele said...

Great pics!! She is adorable!!

Stefenie said...

Thanks for leaving the comment on my blog. I just popped over to read more about your family.

Your little girl is absolutely precious!!! I'll be adding her to my prayers for her upcoming cath and for her to remain healthy while she waits.

Stef
www.whenlifehandsyouabrokenheart.blogspot.com

The Mason Family said...

Great job Maddie!! Those bubble blowing skills will be a great help when she is recovering from her Fontan; expand those lungs! Good to see her doing so well :)

On another note, I'm needing an Allred visit. Hopefully if the pattern repeats itself, that should happen in the next 7-9 months...hope all is well!