This looks so fun and the cherries look delicious!
Yummy! I remember picking cherries as a kid. Too bad we missed out this year not being down there.
YUM!!! We had some of the best cherries when we were in Michigan with Lindsay's family. I've never really been a fan of the ones we get here but boy were those good & sweet! Looks like y'all got some good help! :)
That is one thing I miss about living in Mattawa...all the yummy cherries!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This looks so fun and the cherries look delicious!
Yummy! I remember picking cherries as a kid. Too bad we missed out this year not being down there.
YUM!!! We had some of the best cherries when we were in Michigan with Lindsay's family. I've never really been a fan of the ones we get here but boy were those good & sweet! Looks like y'all got some good help! :)
That is one thing I miss about living in Mattawa...all the yummy cherries!
Post a Comment