We're at it again...raising money for CHD, specifically for Seattle Children's and the Children's Heart Research Guild. With the wonderful help of Maddie's Aunt Lesa, we're putting together a team to participate in the Covey Run over in Seattle on Saturday, August 21st. If you are interested in joining our team for the race, please let one of us know and you can register here. If you'd like to just sponsor our team, you can click here and donate online on our Firstgiving page. We are looking forward to it and Team Maddie Moomer's should be entertaining! And as always, we appreciate all of your love and on-going support!For more information on the race, you can visit the website at: http://www.runforchildrens.org/
5 comments:
Fun! I would love to participate, but it is our annual family BBQ that weekend so we will be here. I will make a donation on the page. Great job Team Maddie!
Katie-So glad to be involved in this! I am regi'd and will do the 5k walk---so not a runner, wish I were, though!. Looking forward to it! Thanks!
Sheila
I'm so excited to have a team this year too! Can't wait for our fun weekend, the kids are excited too!
I just registered as a part of maddie's team! This will be fun!
I'm all registered up and looking forward to it!
-Jon (that one guy that sometimes spends time with Elisha)
Post a Comment