That was hysterical! Super sweet that her big brothers were singing to her! Love it!
Haha! Your kids are so funny! I love it when she his the high notes...you can tell that's her favorite part:)
LOVE IT!
I'm bummed. I can't get the sound. I'll have to try again later.
So sweet!!
Finally got the sound to work. It was muted on the video clip for some reason. I love Jace's "Am I beautiful?" You've got a ham there.
This is so cute! I showed it to the kids and they were cracking up at Jace at the end... so funny!
<3 Love it! <3
I'm laughing and crying, I need a nap.
How cute! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting! I forget that these aren't out babies anymore :0(
Ohhh it makes me teary eyed!! So cute!! I love the combo of two big bros and a little sis!!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
That was hysterical! Super sweet that her big brothers were singing to her! Love it!
Haha! Your kids are so funny! I love it when she his the high notes...you can tell that's her favorite part:)
LOVE IT!
I'm bummed. I can't get the sound. I'll have to try again later.
So sweet!!
Finally got the sound to work. It was muted on the video clip for some reason. I love Jace's "Am I beautiful?" You've got a ham there.
This is so cute! I showed it to the kids and they were cracking up at Jace at the end... so funny!
<3 Love it! <3
I'm laughing and crying, I need a nap.
How cute! I can't believe how big Maddie is getting! I forget that these aren't out babies anymore :0(
Ohhh it makes me teary eyed!! So cute!! I love the combo of two big bros and a little sis!!!
Post a Comment