Monday, October 4, 2010

Angel Ewan

Heaven is rejoicing as our little heart friend Ewan went home to be with Jesus last night. His broken heart is now perfectly healed. Please continue to lift his beautiful family in your prayers...

5 comments:

kirsten said...

thank you, Katie.

so much love ... i hope we can talk again soon.



love,
kirsten

efuhriman said...

I read her last post and it brought tears to my eyes. We haven't really thought about all of the horrable things you go through when you loose a baby for so long. Our hearts go out to baby Ewan's family. If she would ever like to talk you could give her our number. Our thoughts and prayers are with them at this difficult time. Tracy Fuhriman

likeschocolate said...

She was really beautiful. I am sorry about your loss, and will keep your family in our prayers as you go through this difficult time.

likeschocolate said...

oops, I guess I should have read more carefully in that this is not your baby, but I will pray your daughter can gain the weight necessary for the Fontan!

michele said...

ohh... life can be so hard! This makes me sob. I will pray for his family. Also, I need to thank God for the perfect peace of heaven.