
They are the best of friends, most of the time. They're 7 and 5. They play constantly...the usuals are:
legos, star wars, football, matchbox cars, dragon slaying, building blocks, detectives, imitating and re-playing any movie or game they've recently watched on tv. You name it, these guys have probably played it. During their make-believe playing, they ad lib and change the course of the game which includes on going commentating, sound effects, and NOISE. They just go with it and watching them reminds me of an episode of the
tv show, "Whose line is it Anyway?" but they're probably more entertaining.
As I was making dinner tonight, I overheard them scheming their next choice of play. Here's how the conversation went...
Jace: "Cade, who do you want to be now?"
Caden: (In a mono-tone, disappointed sounding voice) "I'm just going to be a regular guy, who doesn't have a job or even a car. He's just a guy that doesn't do much Jace!"
Jace: "Ok Cade. Just remember, you're my biggest fan."
Too funny! I couldn't help but laugh out loud :) I love these boys.
6 comments:
Oh Katie... I just love it. Wade and Blake are just the same. They love each other completely and think of themselves as one. It's so fun to oversee their playtime and watch the magic of love between brothers.
Hugs to you and your family. Love the pictures of your Halloween costumes...very fun.
Take care.
Kelsey
They are too funny!! Endless hours of entertainment, I'm sure. ;o)
It was really great to meet you the other day -- I'm sorry we didn't get to talk longer. I look forward to getting together again sometime.
Much love,
Kirsten
That is awesome!
Gotta love them boys!!
I love it!!! I too love listening to my boys pretend and play.
Crack---me---up! It was fun having Caden Larry over, I heard Carter tell him that next year he might "hop" Kindergarten and go to 1st grade with Carter. I think he meant skip!
Post a Comment