Wednesday, March 16, 2011

birthday girl

Someone's sure proud of turning 3! We celebrated with family Sunday afternoon. She was grinning ear to ear when we sang Happy Birthday to her...dimples, dimples, sweet dimples.
Maddie sure loved having all of her cousins there to celebrate with her! She's a lucky girl to have so many!
She enjoyed (slowly) opening all of her gifts and has loved playing with everything since the big party. Makes being the mom easy after birthdays!
I made these "Martha Stewart Pom-Poms" which are much tougher to make than I thought they'd be! Very girlie though...
Her party was a Strawberry Shortcake theme with lots of pink!
I always love making party decorations...this was a fabric banner I sewed one afternoon, it was a very fun, easy project.
and the goodie bags
Happy 3rd Birthday Maddie Grace! What a big girl you've become :) We are so proud of you and love you very much!

13 comments:

Amy Bennett said...

Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY Maddie! She's so beautiful!

Becky Noftle said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl!

The Smith's said...

Yippeee! Maddie's THREE! Happy birthday sweet girl!!!

Jen, Paul and Gracie said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie! What an adorable party!

Unknown said...

Yeah Maddie is 3! Kylie t0ld me that it was her "bestest party evers." Happy Birthday!

Lisa Johnson said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Happy 3rd birthday, Maddie!!

Angela said...

So cute! Happy Birthday Maddie!!!

Talia said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Maddie!

The Hitchcock Family said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Maddie. I can't believe she is already 3, and Colby will be 3 in August! Time does fly, doesn't it???

michele said...

I love these pictures. What a fun party! I love a strawberry shortcake theme! Looks like she had a great birthday. Those dimples are too adorable.

Baby Hung said...

Happy birthday! Bless you and your family. Been following and praying for you.

Suth-ern Mama said...

Happy Birthday, Maddie! What a blessing you have been to so many! What a blessing you have been to our family and to our daughter Maia! God's special purposes for your life are already so very evident! God bless all the days of your life here on Earth!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Wow you sure know how to throw a party! How fun for her! She is getting so big! I am glad you can at leat know when the surgery will be. Sometimes the waiting game is not so fun either. I will keep you guys in my prayers. Keep your "sparkling" face up, and choose hope! Thanks for all the inspiring posts, it was great to catch up. Take care...