Just a quick update...Maddie's doing better with each new day, yesterday she didn't even take any Tylenol and she's bouncing back so much quicker than I ever could have imagined. Her bathroom issue has resolved itself and her appetite is coming back. I have to contribute this to being at home and from everyone's diligence in prayer on her behalf. God is so good to us.
I'm lost for words right now on Maddie but what I can say is that she is such an inspiration. I've hoped and prayed since before her birth that more good would come out of all of this, especially knowing our daughter would have a lot of pain and a fair amount of suffering early on in her life. I've prayed that through this, God would be glorified. And from the prayers we've received over these past 3 years, I believe she's inspired many to look up, draw on their faith, and give God the praise for what He's done in Maddie's life as well as their own lives. Yes, we've seen the good.
We're so humbled by all of the kindness that has been shown to us and amazed by the impact of her story. Thank you for all of your prayers, thoughts, errands, boys entertained and watched, chores kept up, emails, texts, cards, gifts, comments, facebook messages and just the overall generosity and kindness shown to Maddie and our family. These offers of help, organizing and preparing meals for us, and the support we've been given has helped us tremendously. We already knew we had an incredible family and wonderful friends, but we are so blessed to live in this community. We can't express our gratitude to you enough. You've lightened our load and we thank you for helping us get through this.
6 comments:
We are humbled by all this as well and have seen how amazing the Lord is. Thank you for sharing Maddie's journey with us so that we can lift her up to the Lord in prayer! Thank you for sharing your faith so that we too can strengthen ours. I agree we live in a wonderful community! Can't wait to see her running around. Maybe at SummerFest!
Your family is so kind too. The kindness seems to go around in a circle if you are a part of it. Keep on going, Maddie and Katie!
I am so happy for you that you are HOME!! What a blessing! Prayers work wonders. God hears us and cares and I am so thankful that his plan was for Maddie to come home quickly. Leaving Children's had to be wonderful, but tough too. It sounds like the staff there is absolutely excellent!!
I will call you sometime this week.
Love to you!!
Thanking God for the wonder of it all.
Much love,
barbara
So, so happy for you and yes ... enjoying the wonder of it all. Congratulations seem appropriate. :o)
Praying for you guys.
Cxx
Post a Comment