Easter 2014 ~ We enjoyed a wonderful church service then hosted Easter dinner at our home with Bryan's family and my folks. Kids enjoyed an egg hunt and baseball game together!
Our family of 6...soon to be 7! Yes, we're expecting!!! I'm 18 weeks along, due Sept. 22nd but will most likely have to have a c-section again (our hospital doesn't do VBAC) so baby #5 will arrive sometime around the week of Sept. 15th. My 20 week ultrasound is on May 8th and we're planning to find out the baby's sex this time around...we need to shuffle some kids around and paint over pink walls if its a boy plus I feel like I need to start getting prepared! Maddie's already telling people it's a girl, so I keep giving her talks "if this baby is a boy, you're going to love having another brother, right?!?" I'm not sure she's convinced...
Life is busy as usual...Bryan with orchards in bloom and frost control, PTO for me, running kids all over: baseball twice a week for Jace in Moses Lake, soccer twice a week for Maddie, dance for Maddie, Cade & Jace are almost finished up with scouts for the school year, and Caden has been itching to get down and ride his horse at Nany & Ba's. We may have a cowboy after all...he's been begging me to teach him how to rope. Love it! And then there's Sam...this boy is t-r-o-u-b-l-e. He's into everything and I mean, EVERYTHING!!! He's quite the mess maker- markers, paint, anything he can get his hands onto and then creates masterpieces everywhere. It's a wonder he's only made one ER visit in his two 1/2 years of life...he recently opened up the car door at a baseball game and fell smack onto his head on pavement. We rushed him to the ER and luckily, a little glue fixed him right up and thankfully, no head injury. Oh boy! I think Maddie has a valid point on wanting a baby sis this time around. On the flip-side, Sam is such a cuddly, loving little boy...he has the cutest little voice, really nice manners saying "tanktoo" for everything, and has a great belly laugh. We love him to pieces and he's my little partner around here. We feel incredibly blessed with our four kiddos and really look forward to adding one more to the mix!

2 comments:
Such great news on the family front. It sounds like you're all as busy as always and loving life to the fullest. The newest addition will be blessed by all of your love and I'm sure she/he will make the perfect fit. Big hugs to all of you...Miss you Katie.
Kelsey and family
Yeah. Baby is on the way. We are so excited about another niece or nephew. Love you guys so much. This is a great picture. :)
Post a Comment