Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Our household's happenings

Somebody around here turned 3 yesterday! This cute little boy is as naughty as he is adorable most of the time. He's our spicy one and we love every bit of him. Sam is very strong willed, determined, focused, and independent! Never a dull moment with this one :)
 Mr. Sam is very into Paw Patrol or "Patrol" as he refers to it. We celebrated with just the 7 of us last night. It was relaxing, quiet and very enjoyable. He loved all of the attention and sang "Happy Birthday" to himself. When he opened up this gift, he threw his arms in the air and shouted "Oh My Gosh!" It was precious. I soaked him in last night...he also told me "Mama, I love you so so much" when I tucked him in. Oh my heart.


Wow! All of our kids!!! I'm a lucky mom.
 This was a few weeks ago but it's too cute not to share, he looks like a little bird ready to eat :)
 Maddie is enjoying being the only girl...she's a great helper and loves all of her brothers and they think she's pretty neat too.
 My football/baby loving boys. These two are really good buds, their relationship is pretty awesome most of the time.
 Cade celebrated his 9th birthday a couple of weeks after Luke was born...he enjoyed having all of our family over, playing some football with his cousins and of course, building with his new lego sets. He's a master builder for sure...Caden is kind, serious and smart. I receive lots of compliments on how nice he is, he's an easy kid to have around.  
 Luke is now 5 weeks old! He had a little procedure yesterday at the ENT's office...had to get his tongue clipped, which will hopefully make a difference with his nursing! Out of our kids, 3 have been born with very tight tongues, 2 have needed clipped. He weighed 10 lbs. 8 oz. yesterday! 
Last Saturday night, the boys had their "Black & Gold" Football Game...it was a cold evening but fun watching all of our Royal football players. I love that Bryan coaches- he does an awesome job with the offense and really enjoys it. Football in our community is kind of a big deal, I'm glad he's invested in it and thrilled that the boys love to play. We are starting basketball now, they'll overlap with their football schedule for 2 weeks...life continues to march on for us!

4 comments:

michele said...

What a fun update Katie! You have a beautiful family!! Your kids are so great. Praying for you today. You are a busy, terrific mama. I love ya!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Love seeing all these photos. Baby Luke is getting so big. Lots happening around your house. Love ya Allred fam!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

As stated by Stanford Medical, It is indeed the one and ONLY reason women in this country live 10 years longer and weigh 19 kilos lighter than us.

(And actually, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret diet and absolutely EVERYTHING to related to "how" they are eating.)

P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

TAP this link to uncover if this quick quiz can help you unlock your real weight loss potential