Tuesday, May 13, 2008

She's 2 Months Old!






As we were going to bed last night, I mentioned to Bryan that Maddie will be 2 months old...and he says,"is that it?" Sometimes it feels as if 2 years has passed instead of just 2 months since her birth. So here's her birth announcement (took me 2 months to get them out!) and a couple of recent pictures of my "stingy smiler"- she is so stubborn with them! No gummy smile picture for you yet! I have to remind myself that she was born a month early, so those consistent smiles may take awhile still. We go see Uncle Lowell (Dr. Allred) for her well-child exam and shots tomorrow...poor baby, but I'm happy she can get her immunizations. This means she's healthy and doing good! Happy 2 months to our sweetie girl!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Maddie,

"Happy Birthday" to my sweet darling baby girl...someday soon Nany will introduce you to "Dolly's....can't wait........You came from a long line of doll lovers....I love you so much..... Nany

Anonymous said...

Happy two months Maddie. Loved the birth announcement. It was worth the wait. Thanks for sharing! Katie, you amaze me that you even have time to blog, take pictures, and send birth announcements. Take care. Love, Dan Michelle Ty and Colin

PS I love the Carrie Underwood song and the Colbie song too!!

Kacy said...

Wow, she is certainly a beautiful girl! Can you believe it has been two months?! I hope things are going well with Miss Maddie! Looks like things are great! Can't wait to chat with you, hopefully soon! Take
care, and Happy Two Months, Maddie! Love, The Penningtons

Camille said...

These last 2 months have gone by fast. Maddie is a cutie! I'm glad that she is doing so well. I can't wait to see her and for you and her to meet Isabelle. You beat me on the birth announcements. I'm still making mine. It has taken me longer than I thought it would. Maddie's are adorable. I am amazed at how well you keep up your blog. It's so fun to look at. I don't find the time to do mine nearly so often. Happy 2 months!

Marnie Bergeson said...

I loved the birth announcement! It was a great photo of her. It sounds like you are doing great. Those 2 month shots are always hard for baby AND mom. Good luck.

KELLY said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Maddie! WE hope your shots and well child check up went great! Shots are never fun...but I'm so impressed that you are right on schedule with them. You are one strong little girl and it is amazing to see God doing such amazing things both in your life and through your life.

Love you lots!
Kelly & Family

Anonymous said...

What an amazing song for such a little amazing baby! Some hearts are lucky and some are very special! Miss Maddie you are both lucky and very special to all of us! Your lucky to have been born into a family that loves you more than you will ever know and you are special because you have touched so many lives. We love you and happy birthday!!