What a special family. I love the song you have playing. The words are so true! Dan thought Maddie looks a little like her dad in the three month pictures. Such great smiles you captured. She is proud of herself, as she should be. Enjoy our great weather and hope to see you soon. Love, Michelle Dan Ty and Colin.
I love your family picture. Jace's look is so sweet and Caden has that sweet and innocent look but watch out because I am sneaky... Maddie looks very precious... Randee
7 comments:
What a special family. I love the song you have playing. The words are so true! Dan thought Maddie looks a little like her dad in the three month pictures. Such great smiles you captured. She is proud of herself, as she should be. Enjoy our great weather and hope to see you soon. Love, Michelle Dan Ty and Colin.
I love your family picture. Jace's look is so sweet and Caden has that sweet and innocent look but watch out because I am sneaky... Maddie looks very precious... Randee
What a great looking family! Maddie and the boys look adorable! Love the new hair too!
I love it. . . so cute of all of you and filled with so much love. The boys are very handsome and Maddie is as precsious as always.
Love you. Kelsey
What a great picture!
What a beautiful family you have. The looks on Jace's and Cade's face are simply priceless. Miss. Maddie is just as beautiful as ever.
Take Care,
Kelly
You guys look like a GAP ad! Nice looking crew!
Post a Comment