Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Jace's Preschool Graduation

Last night we had Jace's preschool graduation. This was his first year, only 2 days a week. He really enjoyed it, learned lots, made some new friends and got to play with many cousins there. What a fun night out tonight was for us (although Maddie missed out and stayed at home with Aunt Kerry.) She so enjoyed being held the whole 1 1/2 hours we were gone! Thanks Ker for coming over!

Jace "advancing" on to another year at Steps Ahead Preschool!

Not so happy about posing with mom & dad. It's crazy to think that Bryan & I went to preschool together MANY years ago, and now here we are with our little preschooler! Wow time flies!

Loves posing with his favorite teacher, Mrs. Becky! Thanks for a FUN year...looking forward to another one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for letting me stay with Maddie!! What a treasure she is! Loved her smiles and all the sweet little things she does. I woke up this morning and the first thing I thought about was Miss Maddie. I can't wait until I get the chance to play with her again. Love you all!

Brenda said...

What a rad preschool teacher. We love Mrs. (Auntie) Becky! Way to go Jace!

Brooke said...

He looks so proud! How cute. And you look so pretty Katie, Jace has your killer smile.

Becky Noftle said...

Jace it was so fun to run into you at Dexter, Austin, and Victor's party!! It's nice to run in the same circle as a cool kid like you!