
Tonight at 7:02 pm, little cousin, Kylie Rose Stewart was born! She weighed 8 lbs. 5.9 oz. and was 19 inches long. She's absolutely gorgeous, healthy and even has some cute rolls! How fun watching my baby brother with her tonight, I can't believe he is now a daddy...Congratulations Ryan and Jessica and way to go Jess! If you want to send them your wishes, comment here (they read the blog)!!!
11 comments:
Congrats to the entire family! What a fun time for all of you! So great that Maddie has a little girl cousin on that side of the family. Jessica and Ryan, enjoy your time as parents. Nothing compares and all the little stages pass by so quickly.
Kelly
Congratulations Mrs. Stewart. I am happy you had your baby girl. Hopefully I will see you sometime at school if you visit. I am in Mr. Buster's class this year. Love, Ty Miller
Congratulations Jessica. We are so happy for you and know she will bring you such joy. Have fun being home with her. Dan, Michelle, Ty and Colin
Ryan and Jessica,
I'm so happy for you, little Kylie Rose is a precious miracle. Looking forward to watching your lives unfold as parents........what a blessing.
I love you both very much,
Mama/Susie
Yay Jessica! Im so excited for you. Girls are so much fun! Now Miss Maddie has a buddy! Congrats, we cant wait to see her! Whens the next card party? :) She is soo invited
Yeah!! Another great niece to spoil. We are so happy for you Ryan and Jessica. I just love seeing our family grow with these precious children. Lots of love!
What a proud auntie you are!!! Kylie is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats to Ryan and Jessica. It looks as if Maddie and Kylie are going to love being in the spotlight together!!!Love, SHeila
Thanks for your message on Braeden's site. Maddie is an absolute doll! I look forward to following your family's journey.
~Stephanie(mommy to Braeden HLHS)
What a great picture... the boys look like they're having way too much fun!!! Congratulations to your entire family, she is a little cutie pie! It's funny how even though Maddie is on the smaller side of the scale still, lying there by little Kylie she looks big:) Take care and congrats Ryan & Jessica! Love, Krista
Congratulations Jessica and Ryan. I will show this picture of Kylie and her cousins to Sierra in the morning. She will be thrilled for Mrs. Stewart!!
Hooray! I'm so glad Kylie is here safe and sound. Congratulations Ryan and Jessica, enjoy your sweet little girl. Girls are the best!!
Happy (belated) Birthday Jace! We saw your Nany in Ellensburg yesterday and she told us you were turning 5!!! Can't believe you are already 5!!! Hope you had a great birthday celebration.
Joe, Kelly, Faith and Jensen
Post a Comment