Today was the first day of preschool for the boys. They were both so excited and Jace filled Cade in on some "preschool scoop" this morning at breakfast. I think they had a great time...Cade had fallen asleep before getting home (the drive is only 10 minutes) and Jace conked out shortly after getting home even though he tried convincing me he didn't need a nap!

Maddie and I had a great visit with our dear friend Barb for the two hours. She has been such wonderful support through everything, and it was so fun showing her off to Barb! I think Maddie and I are going to enjoy our 2 mornings a week without those rowdy boys, yay...girl time!
5 comments:
Great pictures and great post!!! Sounds and looks like you are all doing well.
Hugs,
Kelly
Those are such cute pictures. Maddie is beautiful.
Aunt Janet
Sounds like those rowdy boys are getting rid of some energy at pre-school. How fun for them to share in the pre-school experience and fun for you and Maddie to have mommy/daughter time. Very cute pictures of your sweet kids.
Such a cute picture of Maddie! I just want to reach right though this computer screen and give her a smooch! Hope the boys have another great day tomorrow too.
Love,
Suzie
I bet they go to an awesome preschool. I'm jealous Carson doesn't get their teacher!
Post a Comment