The weather has been SO NICE lately...perfect days. I love this time of year and being that we spent so much time indoors this summer, we're trying to get out as much as we can to enjoy it before winter is here! Here's some fun pictures I got of Maddie exploring the outdoors and Sophie the dog too! (That's Soph's smile (not a growl)...she's a lover and would smother Maddie if I let her!!!)
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Katie,
Just can't help it!!!!!She is so adorable.......What darling pictures. And Sophie, how cute!! You are becoming quite a photographer!! Isn't it funny, how many talents we have, when we take time to explore them!!! Made my day!! Love, Mama
Maddie is so adorable!! She looks great! I'm glad you guys were able to get outside. It is still really hot here, so I'm looking forward to getting Colby out more too when it cools off some.
Maddie is simply beautiful. She has such beautiful eyes!! She too could be a "Hypoplast" Poster Child! I'm so glad it has cooled down a bit for you all, and you are able to enjoy getting out more. I'm looking forward to fall, myself! Hope school is going well for the boys. Love, Kerri Pennington
7 comments:
Katie,
Just can't help it!!!!!She is so adorable.......What darling pictures. And Sophie, how cute!! You are becoming quite a photographer!! Isn't it funny, how many talents we have, when we take time to explore them!!! Made my day!! Love, Mama
Pretty in Pink!!! Love it!
Thanks for the beautiful pictures!
Heart hugs~ Rebecca
Beatiful pictures! Maddie looks like a little doll...looks like you have fun playing "dress-up" with her, too! :)
Take Care,
Kelly
She couldn't be any more perfect!!! Her color looks so so good! So glad you can get out and enjoy these beautiful days we've had:) Love, Krista
Maddie is so adorable!! She looks great! I'm glad you guys were able to get outside. It is still really hot here, so I'm looking forward to getting Colby out more too when it cools off some.
Maddie is simply beautiful. She has such beautiful eyes!! She too could be a "Hypoplast" Poster Child! I'm so glad it has cooled down a bit for you all, and you are able to enjoy getting out more. I'm looking forward to fall, myself! Hope school is going well for the boys.
Love, Kerri Pennington
No question she will be a heart breaker!
Post a Comment