Monday, September 29, 2008

Cade turns 3, Spiderman Style!



Happy 3rd Birthday Caders!

Today is Cade's actual birthday but we celebrated last night with family. The highlight of the evening was a REAL appearance by Spiderman, himself! Boy, was Cade surprised! Cade's big grin and sparkling eyes will be imprinted in my mind forever. He was truly intrigued with Spidey until big brother (a.k.a. "the party crasher") had to try to pull of Spiderman's mask. I know, B-R-A-T, why do big brothers have to do this kind of stuff? (Flashbacks to growing up with my brothers...) Luckily, Spiderman is Peter Parker in the flesh and it didn't seem to faze Caden. Phew! It truly made his birthday extra special and a big THANKS to Spiderman for taking time out of his busy super hero schedule to come! How will we ever top this birthday for Cade?

I do love the day after birthdays. I'm usually wiped out and the kids have all new toys to play with. Let's just say the boys were up at the crack of dawn to play with all of the new birthday loot. Fun times!





4 comments:

The Mason Family said...

Happy Birthday Cade!

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Cade! What an awesome mom your are Katie! Love the pictures and a great looking spider web cake. Isn't it fun to love on our kids? He will remember this forever! I can see the scrapbook page now.

Mimi said...

Happy birthday CADE!! That looks like the best party EVER. My little guy had a Spiderman party for his birthday two years ago. Did you make his cake? I made a cake very similar to Cades... we should take up cake decorating ;-) He is a cutie pie.

I am still enjoying the tasty apples p.s.

Thanks!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Wow, Spiderman. How do you top that?