Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

CrAzY, EXCITING, giggles & SHRIEKS describes our Halloween this year! The kids enjoyed three full days of fun...first the Preschool Party, then the Halloween Party at the "Haunted Barn", and finally Trick or Treating with cousins! Glad we have a year to recoup until next Halloween!!!





Jace, cousin Jett (Zorro) & Caden



Steps Ahead Preschool Class ready to sing Halloween songs


Caden, Jace & their beloved teacher, Mrs. Becky!

Pictures from the "Haunted Barn" Party


Cade, Aunt Jess & Kylie Rose
Jace, Kate & Avery taking a break from jumping in the Jumping House
Warming up by the bon-fire (Maddie stayed with Nany)


Trick or Treating



Zorro & Spiderman (Jett & Caden)




Stewart Cousins: Jace, Kylie, Jett, Maddie & Caden




Allred Cousins: Cade, Braydon, Jace, Randi, Savanna, Maddie, Jillian & Wyatt



Little Bo-Peep & her sheep



My sweet little lamb

12 comments:

The Hands said...

That little lamb is so cute! Did you make the outfit? Glad you made lots of memories this weekend!

Kristen said...

Great pictures! I'm glad I got to see the sheep. And I agree...I think we all need a year now to recoup. :)

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little lamb, good guy transformer and web-throwing spiderman. Enjoyed Halloween, and watching all the adventures. Mama's do get very worn out......that's one nice thing about "Old Age"......trick or treating is over!!!!!

Love you all, Nany

Anonymous said...

Maddie is by far the sweetest little lambie I ever did lay eyes on! Thanks to you and Carly for all your hard work to put on the "Haunted Barn" party, it was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast:)Love, Krista

Miller Family said...

I just love your little bo beep and sweet little sheep costumes. It's So You! The haunted barn party was fun and I forgot to take pics so I might "borrow" a couple for my blog so my family can see how the barn turned out. Have a restful Sunday!!

Lindsay Dean said...

Could she be any cuter?? Love the costume! Oh, how we are so lucky to have these babies in our lives.
Love to you~
Suzie

Becky Noftle said...

My kids are still talking about the cool haunted barn party. Does Jace require costume changes every year?!! Oh, by the way their preschool teacher told me she "beloves" them too!

The Simmons Family said...

Such adorable pictures.. .LOVE the lamb costume!! Maddy looks so great!!

Andrea

The Simmons Family said...

I totally just spelled Maddy wrong... meant to type Maddie!!

Unknown said...

Halloween was so fun this year. I had a great time at the Barn Party. Thank you for all of you hard work. It was great fun and your decorations were really great. You and your sheep were really cute. Trick or treating was really a good time. Thanks for driving. What a fun time in our lives!

Marnie Bergeson said...

That was a great party! I'll have to get that yummy chili recipe from you.

michele said...

Little Bo Beep and her lamb...that was a really cute idea Katie! I hope the weather improves by Wednesday. :) Love, M