We had a great Thanksgiving this year at my parents. Normally we juggle going to both of our parents' houses for dinner, on the same day, which is too much turkey and way too much running around. So we simplified things this year and started the "switch off" for Thanksgiving dinner. We did miss Bry's family but caught up with them the day after with left overs and games. We had a fun, relaxing Thanksgiving day at my folks' and just enjoyed spending time with one another. Here's a few pictures from turkey day at Nany and Ba's... of course I didn't capture everyone on the camera (couldn't interrupt the guys from watching their football!)

My sister-in-laws & all of our kids...whoa, when did this happen?!?
Maddie really does smile...just never for the camera!
A very exhausted Nany with her wild grandsons, still going strong!
Mooms & Nany just kicking back after all of the action of the day!
3 comments:
LOVE all the pictures and I am so glad you had a great Thanksgiving! I adore Maddie's Mohawk :)
Andrea
Maddie looks so great!
Don't you just love those exhausting, exhilerating days!
Post a Comment