Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

We were on the go this Easter...church by 8 am in Moses Lake (yes, it's a 45 minute drive and we made it on time!), then to Papa and Grandma Allred's for lunch, and our final destination was Nany and Ba's for supper. Needless to say, our little bunnies were wiped out at the end of the day but we thoroughly enjoyed not spending our Easter in a hospital this year!!!

Grandma had a fun project for the kids...planting flowers! Maddie and Jill missed out on the photo op.

Nany bought her this Easter dress for her birthday...she looked so adorable!!!


Kylie and Maddie playing together...they're really starting to interact with each other instead of just doing "stare-downs"!

8 comments:

The Hands said...

Maddie looks so grown up in that long dress. I can tell right now that she's going to have hair down to her waist by the time she's two! Natalie's hair is so short on top and she just doesn't ever want anything in her hair. So much for the bows I've bought her. sigh. Maybe someday. Angie

The Simmons Family said...

Happy Easter to YOU!! I absolutely LOVE Maddie's dress. Smocking was my favorite when Kamryn was little. Then she grew up and won't wear it... bummer.

Brenda said...

Church at 8am? We barely made it to our 9am and we live 5 minutes away! Maddie looks adorable and your boys are super handsome! Happy Easter to you and yours!

Becky Noftle said...

The bunny tails on the dress--too cute for words. The boys look pretty dapper too!

Susie Maxwell said...

The kids look great! I LOVE Maddie's dress, so cute! Hopefully you're feeling better today!

Gavin's Mama said...

Thanks for your sweet comment... Happy Easter, your children are beautiful! We will be thinking and praying for Maddie's heart cath. I added her to our prayer list.

Anonymous said...

Darling Easter pix!! All of the kids look adorable and I'm sure a blessing to enjoy Easter at home with family! I love the picture of Maddie in her rocker. I have one of Alyxandra that looks soooo much like that-I'll have to show it to you. THE rocker was John's when he was a baby. Anyways, glad to see things are going so great!! Love, Sheila

Mimi said...

Moses lake!!??!! ;-) The kids are cute than ever! The tubby pictures melt my heart. I am kind of craving for Mia to sit up on her own- it's just too cute!

So... still on for the 22nd right? I got your cell number from Suzie, but didn't get it programmed.. who am I trying to kid- cell phones don't work AT ALL on the clinic side of that hospital!

See you soon.. YAY YAY YAY!!!