Our little princess had her first trim last week. My friend, neighbor, and hairstylist, Courtney, made the process pain free for Maddie since she's so leery of anyone messing with her. She has some major issues with trusting people... So one pink balloon, a darling keepsake hair baggie, and a princess bag full of candy, Maddie was on her way with lots of goodies and sporting a cute, new do!!!


9 comments:
I have to say, that Courtney is pretty fabulous. You look beautiful Miss Maddie:)
I agree with Brenda...Courtney is fabulous! Love the new do Maddie, and yours too Katie! Hope to see you guys at the pond again, too much fun :)
What fancy new hair!!! The first hair cut of many. John keeps threatening to cut off Mia's mop top. I told him I cried too many tears over that shaved head- NO ONE is cutting it off. I'm sure I'll trim it up one of these days.
If her hair could look like Maddies I would totally trim it. I love it!
Love Maddie's new little look! She's too cute! And...what a great friend/hairstylist!?!?! Maddie deserves the BEST and it looks like she got it!
Happy 4th, friends~ Rebecca
PS- Oh, and you were right...just 6 1/2 more weeks to go until little Luke is here!!!
So cute and so much fun!!!! She is beautiful as always! Katie, I love your hair too...it looks great!
You sure have a toe-head for sure. Did you have to use gel for the cute little flippy thing in the back? I'm afraid that Natalie won't be getting a haircut anytime soon, because her hair just doesn't grow that fast. She does have more now than she did six months ago and the curls in the back are so cute.
And by the way-you look really good too! Are you really going to throw away all that training for the 5K and not run? Have a fun weekend.
Angie
How come Courtney doesn't give me balloons and princess bags when I sit still for my haircut?
What a cute new look!! And Katie, your hair is looking cute too! Happy 4th!
Oh little girl! That is darn cute!!!Love ya!
Post a Comment