The second clip shows a bit of Maddie's sassy self, she really is becoming quite the stinker if her demands are not met. She's now graduated to queen of the house from her princess status, she truly "runs the roost" most of the time around here. Also, check out WHO rides in the babydoll stroller now, so much for the babydolly...
7 comments:
Maddie sounds just like Natalie in her screams to get what she wants. It is amazing how all of a sudden they aren't so sweet anymore when they stomp their feet and start hitting their siblings.
So are you going to send Jace to voice lessons? Michael J is gone now so who knows who could be the next up-can-coming.
SO CUTE!!!!! Love that Maddie sounds just like Owen. AAAGGGGHHHH. Oh and don't let their cuteness fool you... they get what they want and they want it NOW!
Great videos... You need to teach Jace the "air-drums" while he does "ROCK YOU!" I nannyed for a family with six kids and they would beat on the kitchen table to that while I made dinner. It was great cause I was 18 and taught them to do it. Their parents were less than thrilled to hear six kids beating on the table after working all day!!
Need a nanny??
HA.
Andrea
They are all soooooo cute!! I love it! Maddie definitely knows what she wants...Colby is the same way! You seem to have a little rock star on your hands! Glad you guys had a great 4th of July!
I showed this clip to Carter and now we are on our third time watching it--he thinks your kids are hilarious!
That is so cute!
That is precious! I love watching Wyatt try to sing to the ipod, too! I love their rambling inbetween the chorus!
Maddie is definitely the little queen bee these days, huh?!?! She's got those boys wrapped! (As well as all of us!)
Love~ Rebecca
Oh how sweet. I love that Cade is pushing Maddie and if he stops, she lets him know to keep on moving. Too Cute!!
Post a Comment