
We also enjoyed a pumpkin carving party last weekend at the Schonewald's. This picture should include all of the kids at the party...crazy thing is Bryan and I grew up with at least one or both of all their parents! It's so unique that now all of our kids are growing up together and making fun memories like this! What can we say, we can't leave our quaint town of Royal. Should start a colony here...(our 3 kiddos are on the left side of the photo)
5 comments:
Great pics of the pumpkin patch and how brave of you to drive the farm bus for the field trip. Fall is such a fun time of year! The pumpkin carving looked fun. The kids love getting together to do that stuff. Keep enjoying the sunshine while it lasts. This week is going to fun at school with the kinder Halloween Carnival and parties. See you there!!
Katie,
Sounds like all is going well. Maddie is just so stinkin cute. Love the picture of her by the pumpkin. Hope the house is going good, how exciting for you all. Have a good Halloween..
Great pics! Maddie is adorable! Looks like yall are enjoying the fall season and doing great! And what fun to spend time with other heart friends.
-Bethany
I LOVE visits to the pumpkin patch!! And I love Maddie's outfit!:) Dressing girls is really fun I am quickly finding out! I am sooo glad that Maddie got her swine flu shot. That flu is scaring me. I am praying for protection.
I love the third picture down!
Post a Comment