Merry Christmas, Katie! Your kiddos look happy as can be. I love the proud big brothers.
Very cute picture. How did you get them all smiling and looking at the same place at the same time?
Merry Christmas to you, too...sweet friends!Thank you for the adorable Christmas card & letter...you know, I got several letters this year and I just LOVED reading them! I think I am going to have to start that next year!Blessings to you in 2010!Love~ Rebecca
Love this picture. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Your kids are soo cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I am just catching up on all my blog slacking... LOVE the picture! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Merry Christmas, Katie! Your kiddos look happy as can be. I love the proud big brothers.
Very cute picture. How did you get them all smiling and looking at the same place at the same time?
Merry Christmas to you, too...sweet friends!
Thank you for the adorable Christmas card & letter...you know, I got several letters this year and I just LOVED reading them! I think I am going to have to start that next year!
Blessings to you in 2010!
Love~ Rebecca
Love this picture. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
Your kids are soo cute! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!
I am just catching up on all my blog slacking... LOVE the picture! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas this year and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Post a Comment