narrowing of left and right pulmonary arteries
this shows the balloon being inflated in one of the pa's...the tissue is stubborn in the middle of the artery, still wanting to clamp down
this shows the 4 metal coils that were put in her last year's cath to coil off the collateral vessels, they'll stay in there forever
after the balloon valvuoplasty...improved width of the pulmonary arteries.





1 comment:
Wow! These pictures are really cool and have a whole new meaning for me now versus when I read this post 6 months ago! It's amazing what they are able to accomplish with the cath procedures and what a blessing that Maddie responded so very well to the ballooning! Ugh. I hate the uncertainties of what is next for Chase, but I consider it a blessing to have seen what's really going on so we can address it before it becomes an issue.
Thanks for your comment on my blog and for directing me to read about Maddie's experience with this issue!
Heart hugs!
Kathy
Post a Comment