Tuesday, July 19, 2011

summertime fun

Life is great...it's normal and routine. We're loving it! Here's a little of what we've been up to...
Seattle Mariner's Game & it was double bobble-head night! Someone was not happy because the playground was at capacity and wouldn't let us go in and play...drama
Enjoying our local community days "Summerfest" at the park & watching the parade
playing with cousins...Grady & Kylie
boating at the river with Allred Cousins...here's Savanna knee boarding for the first time!
tootling outside, playing in the watertable
Pond days...
sunny days outdoors & picking mom's flowers
warm evenings playing catch
rough-housing brothers...they invented the game of swinging on the swings then jumping off into this little plastic pool. Yep, the pool didn't survive this game :)
loving on our new kitty "Cheeto" she's a tough one!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures. I follow your blog from NY even though I don't have a blogger acct. Just saw your pics of the sparklers. Last summer my daughter was holding one and it caught her shirt on fire. She had a nasty (small) burn but was ok. I was told that had it been on her face or hair she could have been blinded or completely caught on fire. While she has no scar now I will never look at sparklers the same!!! just wanted to pass it along :)

The Hands said...

Does Maddie cover her eyes when she's embarrased? Nattie does. It's funny.

Waiting to hear news about the littlest one sometime.

michele said...

YAY! Pictures of Cheeto! :) And summer fun! These are great Katie.

Anonymous said...

Katie your family is getting so big!! Maddie looks incredible. Hope you are feeling good, and can't wait to hear about your new little one, need some pics of you on the blog!! Take sweetheart, you have a very special place in my heart.
Sheri Wyle

Jenna said...

Hi
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. Maddie is an amazing, courageous, strong and determined fighter. She is a brave warrior, smilen champ and an inspirational hero. I was born with a rare life threatening disease and I love it when people sign my guestbook. www.miraclechamp.webs.com

likeschocolate said...

Looks like you are having way to much fun. Happy Summer!