Thursday, February 14, 2013

♥ hearts ♥

When I see hearts, I think of her...I think of many broken hearts that fight with every beat. I think of the kindess we've been shown. I think of miracles. I think of the many doctors and nurses who save little lives each and every day. I think of strength. I think of those who have lost their battle. When I see hearts, I don't think of the holiday anymore. I think of Congenital Heart Disease.
 
(quilt made by my mama & Maddie's "cough pillow" she used at the hospital after her Fontan surgery...signed  by our favorite doctors & nurses)

1 comment:

michele said...

I LOVE this picture of Maddie! I would really like to have a copy of it. The quilt is gorgeous. When I see hearts I don't think of the holiday anymore either. I think of those with physically broken or weakened hearts and I think of how important it is that we have JESUS in our hearts. Praying for Maddie. Miss you!