

This is what our house looked like tonight...and here's the culprits right before bed, looking a little delirious. I only took 1 picture of the mess to give you the "gist". Jace and Cade invented a new game today that they called "Cowabunga" and this is the aftermath. All the cushions off the furniture are piled up and then they do pile-drives on them, yelling COWABUNGA as they dive off the highest piece of furniture they can find. Fun huh?!? There was another pile of pillows on the other side of the room (every pillow they could find in the whole house) and they use these to "builg fings" (as Jace says) then destroy their creations by jumping into them (usually, 1 kid gets lit on in the process). Here I'm stressed on keeping Maddie out of the hospital, maybe I should reconsider what I let these two play? ER visit in our future? It's easy to stay home when you have these two to entertain you!I also had to post this picture because my friends always laugh at me in disbelief when I say our house is always messy...see, it really is!!! Do you believe me now...and it's looked much worse!
8 comments:
You're in good company. We play something similar here, but we call it "wrestle mania". The couch is hardly ever in one piece anymore.
This brings back fond memories. I've put my house back together many times, because of you and your brothers........This is called "Payback" and I love it.... Enjoy the "mess" there will come a day sooner than you think, you will wish for it again........as I said this morning, the reason Maddie has turned into "Miss Piggy" is she knows she is missing the fun and she's in a hurry to join her brothers.....Yek!!!!!! Love, Mom
thank you for sharing your life with us it makes us feel so normal to see other homes look as crazy as ours i had no internet for some time so enjoyed catching up on your great family happy birthday to you and to maddie one month you look so great thanks for all the pics God bless you all jacquie and scott
Been there done that:) There were times (about ten years) when I couldnt remember where the floor was, I've heard girls are not quite as messing or ruff, I'd like to find that person.
But funny thing I do miss that mess now.
Looks like fun!
Love ya Gari Lynn
Now that's what my house looks like everyday sister!!!! Had to go to church this morning to escape it for awhile and I came home to a clean house! (Jadyn) I'm afraid when we move I'm gonna miss our small messy space?? Maybe? Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun and not worrying about the "small" stuff. (but you'll always be MARTHA to me!)So good to see the pics of the kids, and to hear Maddie is doing so well. What an amazing GIRL! Thanks for the little life lessons you're teaching us all, Danyel
Okay Katie, that was very big of you to show proof that your house is sometimes disorderly, but I have to point out that there are no crumbs under your couch cushions. (Ha. Ha.)
That was a funny comment, Brooke. What's funny too is that I bet there are no crumbs under your couch cushions too. We should all try a little game of "Who's house can get the messiest?" (And, who is the bravest to actually post those pictures?) Wouldn't that be fun? I think I could win that one.
Looks a lot like my house too, at least twice a day. It is amazing how fast a room can transform into this. Your boys are looking so grown up. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Post a Comment