


Here's a few pictures of Miss Maddie. She's quite the girl these days...doing all the things that babies do. Her appetite is really increasing and I swear I see a new "crease" everyday! Thought you'd enjoy some recent pictures, plus no NG still! Yippee!
12 comments:
Her looks are already changing and she looks so alert. What a cutie!
Beautiful!!!!
Miss Maddie is precious and so sweet looking. Great pictures Katie. Michelle Dan Ty and Colin
I'm jealous that you don't have to use the NG tube. I received my training on it today. Had trouble getting it over the ridge of the nose but was able to accomplish the rest. You guys look like your doing great, were so happy for you. Keeping you in our prayers. Take care, Trent & Susie
Katie~ Maddie looks AMAZING! You'd never know all she's been through already. She is so beautiful and you can tell the boys adore her:) I haven't been able to write the last few days as Madyn arrived on Apr. 17 at 12:16 a.m. We had a couple scary moments but she is doing very well now. I'll give you a call in the next few days. So glad to see you all doing well.
Love, Krista
Gorgeous!! I am so glad that the preschoolers can't read about the great new Cowabunga game--talk about your fun recess!!
She's sure chunking up, isn't she! Awesome job Maddie, keep packing in those calories!
She is so adorable, and growing so fast! I love checking in and seeing her progress.
Dear Allred Family,
I feel like I know you through Trent and Susie's eyes, just got on your blog and so enjoyed parusing through your wonderful pictures, handsome energetic boys and beautiful little Maddie, with her pink cheeks to match her outfit! It will be so great to keep up on the progress of both these precious ones. We continue to pray for every good thing from above for these heart babies. Laurie Maxwell (Nana to Gavin and Teagan)
I can already see Jace and Cade in her!! She has definitely packed on some calories since her birth! Hip, hip hooray!!! I love to see those creases and darling wrinkles on babies!!! She looks gorgeous!!! Love, Sheila
Maddie looks great...I love seeing the new pictures of her.
She looks beautiful! So glad her check up went well. I love hearing stories about your boys, as well. They sound like they will definitely keep Maddie entertained, for sure!! It was great talking to you yesterday! Call me if you need anything at all! Take care, Love, Kerri
Post a Comment