



Finally...the nursery nook is complete! We've been home a month and I have just completed her "corner of a room". (Double click on the pictures to get a closer view)When Bryan and I got married, we never thought through our remodeling job, so here we are, 8 years later with 3 kids in our two bedroom home...so Maddie's room is officially the corner of our bedroom. Even if she had her own room, I doubt I'd let her sleep in it until she's like 16, so having her with us is just perfect! These are also the quilts made for Maddie by my girlfriends, my friend and cousin Carly, my friend Alisha, and my mom (clockwise, in that order). What a lucky girl! Being a quilter myself, it was such a treat receiving these quilts and knowing how much time, thought, love and hard work was put into making them for our little girl.
6 comments:
Love her little corner. Girls are so fun with the pink and brown that is in these days. The quilts are awesome. She looks great Katie.. Keep up the good work.
Wow! Great nursery nook. You are amazing! Maddie looks like she enjoys her beautiful space and those beautiful quilts. She is soooo loved by all. Take care, Michelle Dan Ty and Colin
Natalie has her corner too, though I don't think her's is as big and definitely not as organized. We just live out of clothes baskets right now. Everything is always either in the wash or in the basket these days. Those quilts are gorgeous. My first girl got 25 blankets given to her so we are re-using some of hers. Maddie looks like she is gaining weight and lovin' life! Hope you are too-well, lovin' life. ;-)
Angie
Cute corner, cute quilts, cute,cute,cute baby girl! Give Jace and Cade my permission to play cowabunga again! Looked like an absorbing time for them!
Hey guys, we think about you often an hope that our silence isn't giving off the wrong impression. Maddie looks great!! We have a "little corner," ourselves... Keep up the good work.
Trent
Oh, she is so beautiful! Her nook is so pink...I LOVE IT! Thank you for your generous donation to the Annabelle Baskets. It will be well used and touch so many. I got to deliver the first baskets yesterday...such a blessing! Thank you for getting in touch. I look forward to keeping up with precious Maddie! Many blessings~ Rebecca
Post a Comment