We're doing well...the boys and I have had a little head cold and Maddie shows a tinge of it too. She's still eating and sleeping well and acting normal, so I'm not stressed. Just watching her very close. There's really no visible sign, you can just hear a tiny bit of congestion here and there. I'm hoping this is the extent of it. Maddie is really starting to respond. Yes, she's a bit behind but we have to take into account that she was born a little over a month early and laid in a hospital bed the first 18 days of her life...this can set a girl back a bit! We're still staying home...although we've made it to a couple of family functions this past week. It really is nice to get out and "show" our daughter off! Although we're keeping Maddie from public places where there is a lot of people traffic. With the measles outbreak in our county, I'm not going to risk going to the store with her! I've enjoyed being at home with nothing planned. The boys entertain me with their play...here they are on their "pirate ship" yesterday.

When Jace and Cade play well together, it's so nice!!! They can't wait for "MJ Watson" (aka Maddie) to actually join them in playing Spiderman someday!


4 comments:
Katie~ Too Cute! I think you must have told her a real gut buster, she looks like she's laughing in the first photo. Glad to hear you're doing well. Hope Maddie doesn't come down with anything too much. She is so darling and looks like she's filling out some. I can't wait for Madyn to chunk up, you just want to eat 'em up:) Hope you're enjoying the warm weather.
Love, Krista
Hi Katie! I'm planning on returning your call SOON! We've been out of town and so very busy! Looks like Miss Maddie is doing very well. She is simply adorable! ...and oh my gosh, your boys look like twins in that cute photo of them on the bunk bed! You have a precious family! Love keeping up with them. I'll talk to you tonight hopefully!
Love, Kerri
Cute, Cute, Cutie--I love dimples!! And you've got 3 kiddos with them--lucky(please say that lucky like Napoleon Dynamite would!) MJ will be soaring into the spiderman game with a baby doll in one hand and a play phone in the other before the boys know it!
I have lots of experience playing "referee" with two boys playing their younger sister. :) I guarantee that Maddie will amaze you even more with her toughness!
Post a Comment