It's with great sadness that our friends, The Fuhriman's, lost their precious baby boy yesterday. His heart defect was the same as Maddie's with some added complications. I met Tracy back in May while she was pregnant with Kimball and they'd recently learned of his diagnosis. We went to the same OB clinic and they only live a town away. While at Children's, we had the pleasure of spending time with their family and I was able to meet Kimball, he was truly a gift from above. Our hearts go out to their sweet family...please keep them in your prayers.
6 comments:
Katie & Bryan,
Your thoughtfulness and love to the Fuhrimans while in the midst of your own trials has been an inspiration to me. Kimballs Grandma is Kents cousin. Its a small world, especially when you think how rare Maddie and Kimballs heart condition is. You guys took them under your wing when they were scared and confused. Thanks again.
Oh Katie. I have been praying for them and am so sad to hear the news. My heart goes out to them. You and Bryan are so great to have taken the time, while at Children's together, to be with the Fuhrimans. Thinking of you today! Michelle
Katie~ I have also been praying for this dear family and am so heartbroken to hear of their loss. I'm sure that you were a huge blessing to them! I will continue to pray that God would comfort them during this difficult time. In His Love, Krista
Katie and Bryan-I am so saddened to hear about baby Kimball! I know you guys are bringing them much comfort and I send my prayers to them! I am so deply sorry! My heart goes out you and them as well! Thinking of you all! Love, Sheila
Hello Bryan and Katie~ Thank you for your precious words in Kimball's behalf. We are truly blessed to have friends like you two. We have noticed that you have touched many other people's lives. We have received many comments from your visitors, friends and family, and are truly grateful for these comments and they are cherished. You are free to contact us at any time.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Tracy and Eric Fuhriman
Katie,
I had followed Kimball through your blog, never knowing he was a distant relative until Mom pieced it all together. Only a few weeks ago Eric lost his Grandpa, my Great Uncle (who for some reason I always ran into at McDonalds in Othello!)I know this is a double blow for this sweet family and my prayers are for their comfort.
Post a Comment