Monday, October 27, 2008

Our little Halloween babe... She's learning how to jump in her Jumperoo (a stationary Johnny Jump-up) but she looks more like a clogger in it to me. Riverdance try-outs, here we come! I also think her foof now looks like a halo! God definitely sent us a little angel. We're looking forward to a "frighteningly fun" week of Halloween parties and trick-or-treating. The kids (and I) can hardly wait!

7 comments:

Miller Family said...

Colin says, "That is Maddie? Wow, she can jump really high! Good job Maddie!"

Very cute post! Love the Halloween shirt. How did you do the four pictures like that? There is still so much I need to learn about this blogging thing.
M

Becky Noftle said...

Here it comes, the blessed week of costumes, lost accessories, makeup on the costumes, candy overload and way to many things crammed into a few days-LOVE IT! Maddie gets more beautiful every day.

Brenda said...

What a big girl! She's so adorable!

The Hands said...

Oh, I would love to give that little girl a hug. She looks like she's got your dimples, Katie. What fun! Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

I love to watch the videos. It is my favorite part, we get to be right in your living room watching her do her jumper. It is just cute. Maddie's halloween outfit is just too cute!

Worsham Family said...

I love maddie's smile, it just lights up the whole room!!! She definitely has clogging in her future:) Love, Shelli

Anonymous said...

Trent liked the video...he was "WOWWW"-ing the whole time, pretty impressed :)