Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend fun





Here's a few pics from our weekend...we made the trip down to Tri-Cities for a playdate with our friends, the Maxwells. The boys love to play with Gavin, and Teagan and Maddie just make the cutest little pair. We went to the playground of dreams which was a huge castle/fort playground. We don't get to play at parks often since we live in the boondocks, the little boys had a blast. The baby girls loved the swings too...such big girls. Susie and I had a great visit, we never run out of things to talk about! We're so blessed that our paths crossed with our sweet girls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you have some fun with the Maxwell's! I think that I have a lot to learn about blogging. We will need to get together to do a lesson Blogging 101.

Mimi said...

Oh how fun!!! I am so jealous that you are playing at the park. Can I come too... please???

First of all Thank you so much for your sweet package. I shared the candy- even though I wanted it ALL ;-) Ellie took the decoration and Mia is loving her new socks and clippie. My aunt was here when I opened it, and asked, "did she wrapped all those chocolates herself?" She was very impressed with your craftiness!!

Also, thank you for all of your sweet support. I know I am such a big fat complainer. No really, you have been such a huge blessing. You have done so many cute things for me- I will never catch up ;-) Tell your momma thanks so much too. She sounds like such a wonderful person. With great words of comfort as well. I hope to meet both of you (in person) someday. Hopefully next summer we can come visit and all of our girls can play together.

Thanks Katie!!!

Anonymous said...

Katie-Darling pix of your family! I love Maddie in her sweet Halloween outfit!You are so wonderful to help your friends and their families feel so much extra love and support! I truly admire you!!!!!Sheila