Sunday, December 7, 2008

Kids+Christmas = Good times

Each year Christmas (and the getting ready for) gets better. The "kid" in us shines through with our little guys and gal. Clark Griswold, aka Bryan, did a wonder on the house. Our lights can be seen from miles away, he totally outdid himself! No really, it looks great and the boys and I LOVE it and it looks much better than when I've put them up in the past! He even brought us home a beautiful, fresh Christmas tree...usually we don't put up the tree until mid-December so we're really early this year. Our house smells so good and Jace and Cade are still waiting for Alvin, Simon and Theodore to race out of it! Here's the kids opening their ornaments this year as well as Jace decorating the tree, he really got into it. Even making a few paper transformer ornaments!


As usual, I had no luck getting Xmas pictures of the kids...what's the trick for getting three kids under 5 to all look at the camera, smile, not blink or make a weird face or gesture, cry, or turn away? Really? This year our card will have to do, minus a smile from Maddie...she's pretty stingy with them. The funny part of taking these shots was having the boys yelling "CHEESE" in unison while Maddie joined in by saying "EEEEEE"!



7 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

They are SUPER cute and I Love that Maddie says "EEEEEEE" with the boys!

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Boy do all 3 of them look alike in the last picture. They are adorable. Maddie looks like she has such personality. Too cute. Glad all is going well for you!! Christmas is going to be fun with all 3 of them..
Randee

Anonymous said...

Hey, Maddie looks chunky here! Frosting helps pack on pounds! Maybe she needs to come and hang out with me and eat candy and frosting all day -- sounds like a dream!!!!! Love the pictures of your boys reminds of dealing with Jett and pictures!!! Hope the shopping trip was fun today!

Love,
Sybil

Miller Family said...

I think they turned out great. I love this 7 and 5 thing...they actually had fun this year posing for their pics. I think it helped that I let them pick the pose and the place.

Becky Noftle said...

Hey those three kids look related...

Brooke said...

Your kids have the best smiles!

Lindsay Dean said...

Love the pics! Posing them is the tricky part huh?!
Love, suzie