Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sus & Teags



On Monday, my mom, Maddie and I went Christmas shopping down to the Tri-Cities while the boys enjoyed a fun day with Grandma Allred. I got quite a bit of shopping done and enjoyed getting out of the house. We met Susie and Teagan (our heart buddies) for lunch and enjoyed catching up with them...even though Susie and I talk on the phone a couple of times a week! Teagan is so cute and watching her grow up has been so fun. These two girls are pretty amazing cardiac kids!

7 comments:

Susie Maxwell said...

Girls lunch! So fun! Look at moomer, what a cutie! Teag is getting her RSV shot on friday, wish us luck! Hopefully we'll get together with the boys sometime in the next week or so. :)

The Hands said...

You finally captured it! How cute! Both girls are growing up so much. I'm glad that you have each other. Take care.
Angie

The B Family said...

Look at that BIG smile!!! Those pictures are precious! I am so glad you have a close heart mommy, too! No one gets it unless you've been there...those friendships are priceless.

Love to you all~ Rebecca

Miller Family said...

Oh I love Maddie's smile! How sweet!!!!

Anonymous said...

She is the girl of many outfits! I especially like this blue one! She is getting SO big! By the way she looks great in red! Jason and I loved the Christmas dress -- she wore to the program! We loved it!

Lindsay Dean said...

LOVE Maddie's smile in the first picture! How wonderful to have another heart family to spend time with. You all look so happy.
Thinking of you~
Suzie

michele said...

Maddie's smile... I love it! What good friends these two must be. Blessings, Michele