Amazing truly explains Gracie. If you look on the post Michele did on Sunday there are 497 comments on it. That in itself is absolutely amazing. She touched so many people in her year of life. There was something about her that just grabbed your heart. Amazing she definitely was!!!! Randee
I have been following this family for a couple of months now and my heart is breaking for them today. What an amazing little girl. Thanks for sharing your story and these other stories with us, it really helps me to put my own life into perspective and to "quit sweating the small stuff". Well, I am working on it. :) Love Shelli
I found Gracie through your site and have been following and praying for her over the past few months. Thank you for sharing her with me, I've learned so much from this little girl and her family. The tears can not stop pouring over the past few days, she and her family haven't left my thoughts. As Tom said last night, "Heaven is a better place today with Gracie!" This must be hard for you as well, thinking of you! Stacy McKay Aune
Katie how big you are making our world. I have watched the two girls (Gracie and Maddie) born so close in age just take a similar journey in wildly different ways-and I am reminded that it is His will not mine be done. Hope your appt. was good.
7 comments:
I first saw Gracie's link on your page. Thank you for sharing her story with me!
Amazing truly explains Gracie. If you look on the post Michele did on Sunday there are 497 comments on it. That in itself is absolutely amazing. She touched so many people in her year of life. There was something about her that just grabbed your heart. Amazing she definitely was!!!!
Randee
I have been following this family for a couple of months now and my heart is breaking for them today. What an amazing little girl. Thanks for sharing your story and these other stories with us, it really helps me to put my own life into perspective and to "quit sweating the small stuff". Well, I am working on it. :) Love Shelli
I found Gracie through your site and have been following and praying for her over the past few months. Thank you for sharing her with me, I've learned so much from this little girl and her family. The tears can not stop pouring over the past few days, she and her family haven't left my thoughts. As Tom said last night, "Heaven is a better place today with Gracie!" This must be hard for you as well, thinking of you!
Stacy McKay Aune
Katie how big you are making our world. I have watched the two girls (Gracie and Maddie) born so close in age just take a similar journey in wildly different ways-and I am reminded that it is His will not mine be done. Hope your appt. was good.
Our prayers are with her family! What a special little girl!
Oh Katie... that breaks my heart. Oh, what they must be going through... I will pray.
Post a Comment