Heart babies are always in need of prayer but a few of our special friends really could use them right now...Gracie received a new heart yesterday but is having some major complications. Her family's blog is the first one I ever found (from a strangers comment left on our blog), just days after Gracie was born and while we were still in the hospital with Maddie after her first surgery. Her mom had many links to other heart babies on their blog and this is where many new friendships began. I have followed Gracie these past 11 months and she's pulled through so much. Our girls are just a week apart so my heart is so heavy for them and sweet Gracie Girl...they have had a very difficult "heart journey".
Karlee, Daniel and Joshua are still in the CICU recovering from their transplants as well. Daniel was put on ECMO and has been having a tough time...please remember these sweet babies and their families in your prayers tonight.
4 comments:
If this doesn't freak me out about Owen getting a heart..nothing will. I am so grateful for all the heart friends we have made along this wonderfully (crazy) journey. My heart aches for all these families that are trying to recover.
That makes me cry. I pray that the complications go away and that her little body and this new heart work together and that wonderful days lie ahead.
Oh my! Sweet babies! There are so many out there with special hearts. I pray these babies have great success with their boo boo hearts. Maddie is AMAZING! Thanks for posting on Sydnie's carepage! We'd love to travel with you along your journey. Please feel free to ask questions, anytime!!! Maddie, as well as your whole family, will be in our many thoughts and prayers!
Hugs and special heart prayers,
Sundie (Sydnie's mommy - hrhs post fontan :)
cp: wherethereislifethereishope
I too have been following Gracie since Miss Maddie was born. You sweet Mommies and Families are amazing.
Post a Comment