Our 6 year old!!! His baseball party was a hit! Although it was very HOT, we all had lots of fun and it was a great time for these soon-to-be Kindergartners!

The line-up for the kid's party was...Cade, Jett, Braydon, Jace, Derek, Luke, Gunnar & Colin. We missed you Dayne! These guys were great sports in the 102 degree heat and played all of the games Bryan and I had for them.

Taking a swing at the huge baseball pinata! It was a pain to make but was well worth it...only a few dents and after about 30 hits from these guys, it finally tore open. They got lots of practice swings in on this thing!

Baseball bobble head Jace...
Allred & Stewart Cousin's: Randi, Maddie, Tripp, Cade, Jace, Braydon, Jett, Kylie, Jillian, Jadyn, Wyatt, Savanna

His cool baseball cake made by my good friend, Alisha. He loved it!

Da boy's...Cade, Jett, Boo & Jace. These boys were fun to watch off of the rope swing too. Of course, I didn't get a picture of it!

With Jace going off to Kindergarten in less than a week, we also had a date with just him last week. We enjoyed dinner and the movie, GI Joe. It was really nice to have just Jacers to visit with and focus on, and he surely soaked up all of mom and dad's attention! Still can't believe my baby is going to school!!!
Happy 6th Birthday to the world's best goodnight hug & kisser, monkey bar crawler, helper of Maddie, entertainer of Caden, 4-wheeler drivin', homerun hitter, lego builder, seafood eatin' boy around! We love you Jace and are so very proud of you!
4 comments:
AHHH.. I loved the baseball bobblehead Jace.. great idea!! Happy Birthday!! Kindergarten is going to be GREAT!!
What a great party! I am really impressed with the baseball pinata and the cake. You and Alisha are both so talented. It is really hard to believe Jace is going to school. It seems like just yesterday we were going to your wedding. I think I just sounded like my mom right there :)
Wow, kindergarten! That is a big step, isn't it?? Jace sounds like such a wonderful kid with lots of fun interests!! Happy Belated 6th Birthday Jace!
Happy belated Birthday Jace! Your party looked like so much fun...hope you enjoy every minute of Kindergarten...
Post a Comment