Maddie is officially walking!!! She's been taking steps without help for the last couple months but still preferred crawling and would even shake her head NO if we mentioned the word, w-a-l-k. I was starting to wonder if she ever planned on walking. But now that she's taken off with it, she's quite proud of herself. When the words "so big" or "big girl" are uttered, she quickly raises her arms up high and wears a big smile. She's not the only one.
11 comments:
Oh YAY!!!! Check her out!! She is so cute with those little walking legs.
Let the chasing begin! I love big brother in the background. "Dad, dad, but dad." Sounds like our house. So Jense picked out his backpack yesterday (transformers like I predicted)- I was a little disappointed because they don't have the old school pencil boxes. Ya know the cardboard ones? They only have plastic. I will have to go on a search for a "normal" pencil box :-)
I am so proud of miss Maddie!! Maybe in another year Mia will be walking too ;-) I love when they first learn to walk because it isn't long before they start jammin and the sweet little stagger is gone.
Thanks so much for the sweet gift for miss Me. I will take a picture of her wearing her fancy bow! I can't bring myself to use the bib though- it's just to cute and homemade.
she is so cute!! way to go!!!!
Oh my goodness!!! Maddie looks so big walking around! What a HUGE milestone for that precious baby girl!!! GO MADDIE!!!
Love y'all~ Rebecca
way to go sweet girl!
Yahoo for Miss Moomers! We are so proud of you. I love the little swager that they all start off with. You keep suprising us! Keep up the good work Mooms! We love you very much!
Wow, Maddie is so tall! If she's anything like my youngest, she will be into everything now! Wait til she starts climbing!!! Hope to talk with you soon.
Angie
Horray for Maddie!! I am so excited for you!! I love that she still waddles a little bit, so sweet. Can't wait to see photos of her up on tables and jumping off the couch :).
Way to go Maddie!!! Knew you could do it:) Hopefully Madyn will follow in your footseps soon! She's just like you were...no thanks, think I'll just bear crawl accross the pool side and the grass and crawl where I need to go. Funny girl. Hope you're feeling better now and those rashes stay away for good!!! Love Krista
Yay! What a big girl!
What a great video! I love first steps!
I just got caught up on all your medical mysteries and appointments. Oh my gosh, what a hectic couple of weeks! I am so thankful to hear she's feeling more like herself.
We are definitely going to try and make the pool party this month. it would be great to catch up in person!
have a great week!
I LOVE it!!!!! Way to go Maddie! You are getting so big! Watch out big brothers!
Post a Comment