Everyone needs a pair and Maddie insists on wearing her pOO-PoPSeverywhere (even to bed last night). I must ask her 100 times a day, "what's on your feet?" just so I can hear her say flip-flops. Love it!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Maddie comes from a long line of "poo-pop" women. Her great grandma "Nany" wore "thongs" before they were cool. That was back when "thongs" were for the feet......... and her Nany loves poo-pops, going through many pairs a summer, and not because of fashion.........they wear out!!! It's not easy holding poo-pop's on your feet, especially when your 2. And I might ad, no back slings for support......Yes, poo-pop's are in her blood.......I love you dearly, Maddie.........Nany
That's so funny. Natalie just tried a pair of "poo-pops" today that Jessie hadn't seemed to destroy before outgrowing. It was funny to watch her. She thought it was pretty neat to have them on...didn't hurt her feet on the rocks in the driveway. But eventually they came off so she could walk faster. There's so many new challenging things to do when you're two.
So cute! You gotta love pOO-PoPS! It is so cute to watch little kids try to walk in them for the first time. I was just telling the boys that we used to call them thongs, but now that word refers to something else. I didn't feel like getting into that conversation on the way home from baseball practice!
Hi Katie! My name is Becky and I'm a heart mom too. I met your friend Becky on our Make A Wish trip and she told me about your little girl. My daughter has HLHS, is almost 6 years old, has had all three surgeries, and is doing really well. If you ever want to talk please let me know. I think Becky has my phone number. Hope all is well. And I love her little Poo-pops. So cute.
9 comments:
Maddie comes from a long line of "poo-pop" women. Her great grandma "Nany" wore "thongs" before they were cool. That was back when "thongs" were for the feet......... and her Nany loves poo-pops, going through many pairs a summer, and not because of fashion.........they wear out!!! It's not easy holding poo-pop's on your feet, especially when your 2. And I might ad, no back slings for support......Yes, poo-pop's are in her blood.......I love you dearly, Maddie.........Nany
So cute!!! If you lived in AZ, you can wear them all year round! :)
How CUTE is that!!! I love it when they say things like that!
Emma and Maddie are destined to be friends. Little Miss sleeps in some of her summer shoes as well. Begging and pleading to sleep in them....
That's so funny. Natalie just tried a pair of "poo-pops" today that Jessie hadn't seemed to destroy before outgrowing. It was funny to watch her. She thought it was pretty neat to have them on...didn't hurt her feet on the rocks in the driveway. But eventually they came off so she could walk faster. There's so many new challenging things to do when you're two.
So cute! You gotta love pOO-PoPS! It is so cute to watch little kids try to walk in them for the first time. I was just telling the boys that we used to call them thongs, but now that word refers to something else. I didn't feel like getting into that conversation on the way home from baseball practice!
Hi Katie! My name is Becky and I'm a heart mom too. I met your friend Becky on our Make A Wish trip and she told me about your little girl. My daughter has HLHS, is almost 6 years old, has had all three surgeries, and is doing really well. If you ever want to talk please let me know. I think Becky has my phone number. Hope all is well. And I love her little Poo-pops. So cute.
Too cute! So glad she's feeling so well.
SO very cute!!! Have a wonderful weekend Katie!
Post a Comment