Wednesday, December 22, 2010

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas...

and I'm sure we're going to have one! We've had more snow and cold weather than I can ever remember...it's snowing as I type this and it is beautiful. (Don't tell my family--they have to feed lots of cows, break ice, shovel bunks, and the snow only creates more work for them!!) It sure gets me into the Christmas spirit though. Living on a hill has shown it's perks too...lots of fun sledding for the boys. Yes, we're enjoying this winter wonderland!

4 comments:

kirsten said...

WOW, you guys do have a lot of white!! Looks like you will be having a white Christmas. :o)

Enjoy the snow!!

The B Family said...

YAY! I am not a fan of snow (I like it to be melted by dinner time on the day it comes down! HA!) but our weathermen are calling for us to get it on Christmas Day night!!! I keep telling our family this is a mean prank to play on southerners but they keep saying it's a 50% chance...so we'll see!
Your home looks beautiful! And your babies even more so!!!
Merry WHITE Christmas to y'all!

Love~ Rebecca

The Smith's said...

beautiful!!! We just have rain =)

We have our regular 20-week ultrasound on Monday ... if you think of it, would you pray for that?

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! Loved your card! My kids are sooooo enjoying this snow as well!
Love, Sheila and Family