Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"kissmas time"



I love seeing Christmas through a child's eyes. Maddie is loving this time of year...she's referring to it as "kissmas time" and admires each decoration, tv commercial and Christmas card with lots of oooh's & ahhh's and then remarks with how cute, beautiful, coldy or "windy" (aka snowy) it is. She's got Jingle Bells and Santa Claus is Coming to Town down and sings throughout our days, although she's a bit afraid of Santa and kindly says, "No Santa, no Ho, Ho, Ho" when we speak of him. No offense Santa, she's just not keen on the mascot types. She loved decorating along with me and has really spread the Christmas spirit around here. But I did have to invest in more super glue since some of the more breakable decorations magically found themselves on the wood floor. I guess this pretty girl adores pretty things!

4 comments:

kirsten said...

Merry Kissmas, Miss Maddie!! :o)

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
The Petermanns

michele said...

She is so adorable. Christmas with these little ones is so much fun! See you Wednesday!!

efuhriman said...

I cant believe how much she has grown since the last time we saw her. Its been to long. Im so glad she is doing so well. We hope your Christmas is blessed and we hope miss maddie is filled with many great blessings this coming year. We really need to get together sometime. Praying for the continued health of miss maddie and the rest of your family. Love The Fuhrimans. Merry Christmas.

cindy / mend maddies heart said...

Your little Maddie is beautiful!!! I have a granddaughter also named Maddie. She also has HRHS along with Tricuspid Atresia. She is almost 6 months old and as had her BT shunt and Glenn...and doing very well. God Bless your family....and I wish you the very best Holiday Season.... My maddie's website is www.mendmaddiesheart.com in case you'd like to check it out.
Cindy