As for my roller coaster of emotions, I'm feeling good about tomorrow at the moment, much better than the past few days. Derek, Carly and their brother-in-law Nathan (Carly's twin: Marilee's husband) came and visited us at the RMH and gave Maddie a beautiful priesthood blessing. The little boys were pretty obnoxious during it though, which kept my mood a little "lighter" or I would have been a wreck during the blessing. Of course I've shed my tears throughout the day but know in my heart that all will turn out just fine. I know my little girl is a fighter and is strong. It will just be great to get it over with. We've put our faith and burdens on Him, for we know He is the only one who can bring us comfort and peace. Thanks for all of your love, support and prayers...keep them coming tomorrow! I'll keep everyone posted.
We had a wonderful day together...here's the little boys enjoying their time with baby sister. She's so intrigued with them, as you can see from the drool! What a lucky little girl...



No comments:
Post a Comment