Friday, February 20, 2009

Not another one...

Look what I found Miss Maddie up to the other day...she found Cade's spiderman mask and was eagerly trying to put it on her head! She has seen more of Cade in his spiderman suit than clothes, so I wasn't surprised that she knew what to do with the spidey mask! And of course, I quickly grabbed my camera to capture it. Good thing her birthday is coming up...the girl needs "girly" things to play with and possibly some "baby sized" dress up clothes?!? Do they make such a thing? I don't think I can handle another superhero in our house so bring on the princesses!!!

9 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

OH...that's so cute...she could be spidey girl! Kamryn had feather boas, fancy easter hats and fake bead jewelry when she was that age... SO MUCH FUN!!

The Hitchcock Family said...

Too cute!! She wants to be like her big brother! I love it! She does need some princess stuff though...every girl does! Hope you guys are doing well!

michele said...

Before long she will be in Disney princess dresses, crowns and glittery shoes! She is such a cutie!

Brenda said...

I feel the same way. Abby knows what Star Wars is and will occassionally ask to watch it. I've been forcing Cinderella on her now. Maddie does look pretty cute in a Spidey mask though:)

Becky Noftle said...

My mom has made plenty of 'baby' dress ups--I volunteer her to help Miss. Maddie out!! However I'm not sure she has ever made an M.J. (I think that's spideys girl?) costume!

Anonymous said...

Allred family,

You don't know me, but I know your brother Jason and I am friends with the Jacksons. I found your blog via Jason's blog and love looking and reading on your progress!! Your faith and love inspire me so much and I love seeing what God is doing in your lives and for your precious baby girl!!! May God continue to bless your family!!

Nicole Tallman Pennell
Weatherford, TX

Anonymous said...

Katie,
Maddie is gettin so big. Garrett goes to a friends house that has 2 girls that play dress up all the time and one day I went to have lunch with Garrett and Kelsey was watching Garrett and Wade with the girls while Alea went and ran an errand and the boys were dressed up in princess dresses. I laughed so hard and said Kelsey what in the world as she was helping them. We laughed and laughed and thought oh what blackmail material for their slide show at graduation. Lukily it is easier for a girl to get away with dressing up like a boy than a boy dressing up like a girl. She looks great and her hair is startin to get long. Oh so fun..
Love, Randee

The Hands said...

Katie,
I wish we could send you some of our princess things. My girls need to have some boy things to even out their perspective. Jessie says that she wants to be a superhero someday. I try to tell her to model her superhero aspirations toward some of the superhero women in the Bible (Deborah, Sarah, Mary, etc). Hopefully we'll get somewhere there.
Did I ever tell you that I set your blog up when I'm on the computer just so I can listen to the music?! Love it.
Angie

Unknown said...

When I brought this post up my first reaction was another cold and she was sick. I am so glad to know that it was just an attack of the spiderwoman at your house. She is just so cute. I glad to see that she is doing so well. Ryan and I just laughed at the pictures. You go girl, you can hang with all those boys.