Monday, August 31, 2009

sunkissed smiles

School has started, apple harvest is in full-swing, the late evenings we once played out in are now dark, and these three are enjoying the last bit of summer before fall is officially here.


8 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

I am so excited for fall!! It won't make it's way to the desert until at least November, but I am excited anyway. Great pictures!

Jason Stewart Family said...

Oh I love it!!! I just LOVE SUMMER!!!

Brenda said...

So sweet! Don't you just love fall! Especially in Royal!

Talia said...

Maddie is getting so big Katie, she is looking so much like a toddler!

Becky Noftle said...

Couldn't we just have fall then straight back to summer vacation though?

Miller Family said...

Cute kids!!! We love summer too and are sad to see the daylight is shorter. The boys love coming home and getting to play together like they haven't seen each other for weeks (only the duration of a school day). Hopefully fall will help us slow down a little.

Mimi said...

Oh Katie reading your blog makes me realize HOW BEHIND I AM!!! Our lives are so parallel this month. Birthday, kindergarten, picnic... I did get Mia's road rash blog done.. and the fair is this week- THANK GOODNESS! From now I I will just look at your blog to see what I should be posting about :-)

I am so happy he has his aunt as a teacher- that is wonderful! Our 1st day went great- I didn't cry. I think I cried enough last year that the tears might be gone. I wasn't even sad- is that bad?? He was just so ready- it will probably hit me in a few days when he isn't around.

Jace's baseball party is darling!! Fancy cake.

I just scheduled Mia's heart cath and am NOT looking forward to it. I should have paid more attention that day- I just don't want to know things until I have to. So I will email you and get the scoop. I am having major anxiety... I might need some oxygen support handing her back over. In fact as I type this my heart is racing-- AAHhhh!

The word biopsy just scares me- It should be a walk in the park compared to transplant, but I'm glad I have a few months!!

Quinney Family said...

Remember us? Brysons mom? ANother heart family. We talked alot on the phone about our heart kids. Glad to see yours is doing so well.Just checking in on your cute family. Glad all is well. I was reading about your picnic with heart to heart. We are all getting together in Utah on Saturday for a 5k fun run/walk for our support group. It is so great to see others doing so well. Your kids are adorable
Jennylin (Bryson Quinneys mom)