Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Nesting


It's been awhile since I've last posted...really no changes around here. Just CLEANING and PROJECTS! Funny how when you're pregnant, that nesting bug hits you. I've been infected with it over the past month. Maddie doesn't have a bedroom, so hers is the corner of our room: a nursery nook. My mom came out Monday and we tackled painting my bedroom (she did most of the work) and over the weekend, I tiled our hall bathroom with linoleum stick-on tiles! Nothing like waiting until the last month of my pregnancy to complete these jobs that have been on my "to do" list for a year! As for the pregnancy, it's going well. I'm getting big, going weekly to my doctor in Moses Lake for Non-Stress tests and weekly appointment. Our next appointment in Seattle is Mar. 24th. If I show some "change" and baby looks ready, the induction will probably be scheduled. The doctors have always talked about inducing between 37-39 weeks, which would be the earliest in 2 weeks! I am feeling like it will be somewhere around that first week of April. I turn 30 that week, so who knows, maybe we'll share the same b-day. The little boys are getting excited. They know that their "vacation" is starting when mommy goes to have Maddie: staying with grandparents, aunts and uncles, being entertained to the highest and getting to do almost whatever they please! What every preschooler and toddler dreams of! I hope they'll want to come back home and live here when we get home with Maddie- Makes me a little nervous. All in all, we're hanging in there and just starting to count the days down. Spring is finally here and with that comes hope and renewal. Maddie couldn't be arriving at a more perfect time of year. We're nervous yet getting very excited to meet our little angel. Coming soon...a picture of Maddie's corner!

No comments: